Arrows F-15 64mm PNP 900mm
or E-Flight p51 Mustang bnf
or A-10 Warthog BNF
Draw ends: June 20, 2021 12:00 am
This draw has a minimum of 1 Competition
This draw is limited to 135 Competition
Tickets sold: 75
This draw will have 1 winner
A truly iconic aeroplane which has been beautifully reproduced by Arrows Hobby in light and resilient EPO foam and treated to the eye-catching Oregon Air National Guard 75th Anniversary commemorative colour scheme. Fitted with twin 64mm 12-blade fans, a 6S power system and a scale retractable twist-n-turn undercarriage, this model beautifully mimics the appeal and characteristics of the full-size in everything from appearance to performance. Arrows models have a reputation for flying well and, again, this one’s a peach. Offering a solid four-minute duration on the recommended 6S 4000mAh LiPo, the performance is close to perfect in both slow and high-speed manoeuvres. Agile, responsive and looking every bit the formidable US fighter, this is definitely a model that will make you grin.
What’s in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled pre-painted fuselage with decals applied.
- 1x Pre-painted 2-piece wing set with decals applied.
- 1x Pre-painted 2-piece tailplane set with decals applied.
- 1x Pre-painted 2-piece fin set with decals applied.
- 1x Detachable nose cone.
- 2x Pre-installed 2840 2280KV brushless motors.
- 2x Pre-installed 40A ESCs with single EC5 connector.
- 9x Pre-installed high-quality 9g digital servos.
- 2x Pre-installed 64mm 12-blade fans.
- 1x Screw and pushrod set.
- 1x 2-piece detachable missile set.
- 1x Main wing spar.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1x 6-channel transmitter and receiver combo.
- 1x 6S 3300 to 4000mAh 35C LiPo with EC5 connector.
- 1x 6S compatible LiPo balance charger.
|Product Wing Area||28dm2||440in2|